My Other Websites

Please check out my other art work at:

www.martinezluna.com
www.pawprintsofseattle.com

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30: Bienvenidos a...


FIN.
I have only received one address for a Valentine card. I think I may have been a little unclear. If you would like a Valentine card from me this year send me your address. Or, if you think I have your address just send me a note. I am starting my address book for free art all over so I may have your address but you will not get anything unless you tell me you would like it. Please send me a note to my email address... christopher@martinezluna.com. All are welcome, old friends, new friends, strangers. Heck, my wife may not get anything for Valentine's day if I don't hear from her.
If I don't get very many requests you may get drawings instead of a print.